Just Another Blog

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Better late than Never!

Have you had a friend you have never talked to - never seen in flesh and blood...

Well I have a friend who is just like that - I met her in the early 2000's and well the friendship is on a different plane - we are diametrically opposite when it comes to demographics - I am indian, she is spanish - she has lived in LA, me in India - we actually come from the opposite sides of the world! - though thankfully we do not think that way

Having pen-pals is really beautiful and special - it is an unexplainable bond that ties you with them.

People say that you cannot make friends with someone you do not meet - it is stupid and it does not make sense... It does not have to make any sense to me - i have a good time mailing my pal and reading her mails... And as long as the feeling is mutual that is all I care about...

I finally called her a couple of days back :) - better late than never!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home