Just Another Blog

Monday, July 25, 2005

Can't watch cricket

I hate it!

There is no way I can watch the cricket series - shucks...

I do not know why I like cricket so much especially after we do so badly time after time...

Whenever India used to bat and lose a wicket - my friend used to sing the song "Another one bites the dust" and I used to pray that the next guy stands for sometime and then he would get out and my friend would start again - ah - i hate him.

Right now "My hopes of watching the match bites the dust."

6 Comments:

  • hey where r u now? I can't watch too and I feel terrible.. but may be I can help u with some highlites.. let me knw

    By Blogger Vivhyd, at 2:29 PM  

  • Highlights?

    I guess cricinfo is what I will be using for checking scores...

    Sucks man...

    Missing the Ashes too...

    By Blogger tcr_79, at 2:43 PM  

  • well I have ashes h/ls with me.. do u need it? if u r in the US .. shd be a fast t/f over msn

    By Blogger Vivhyd, at 3:13 PM  

  • Yes, me too can't undersatnd how this game sustains the interests of the country inspite of the dismal failure of our 'boys'.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:22 AM  

  • Who knows what changes in fortune the new coach and a somewhat new team brings? Lets hope for the best.

    By Blogger Praveen, at 3:54 AM  

  • Vivhyd: Thanks man, as of now I do not have a Net connection at home... but the moment I get it (maybe 2 weeks) I'll take that from you...

    Silverline: In India, cricket is "Religion" :) only that kind of explains all the sentiments shown

    Praveen: I am keeping my fingers crossed and hoping for the best...

    By Blogger tcr_79, at 5:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home