Just Another Blog

Saturday, September 03, 2005

"Yahoo chat rocks"

I never ever thought that it would be so cheap to talk to India... All you need is two computers with latest version of yahoo installed and microphones and you can chat to anyone anywhere around the globe...

I heard Skype is good as well - but I stick with yahoo - it has all the features I need...

Mom and Dad call everyday and chat with me... The computer in my house in Trichur is in the first floor facing the garden... Mom had not come up as she was in the garden, so Appa logged in... But it seems that when I was speaking, Dad had kept the volume up that my mother in the garden felt as if "I was talking to Appa in the terrace" :)

Thats how close yahoo brings you to your loved ones

6 Comments:

  • Assistance is streaming into hurricane-affected areas as volunteers...
    We've been watching the coverage of Katrina's aftermath in the affected Gulf states, and we're not ... All across the Web, blogs and Web sites are assisting with the relief and aid mobilization.
    Hi, I was just checking out blogs and surfing through some and found you! I like your blog. I will book mark it and come back soon. If you are interested, go see my horse jewelry related site. It isnt anything special but you may still find something of interest.horse jewelry

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:49 PM  

  • Yahoo chat is great :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:04 AM  

  • Amen to that

    By Blogger tcr_79, at 9:59 PM  

  • Yahoo chat is gr8.. but other appls shd be closed for max benefit.. skype is good too but keeps getting cut.. msn video stuff is good 2

    By Blogger Vivhyd, at 3:53 PM  

  • Oh that is the reason for the voice getting creaky sometimes..

    Skype is decent too...

    By Blogger tcr_79, at 4:31 PM  

  • Koruchu Koodudal Aayi mone!!

    But well written :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home