Just Another Blog

Sunday, August 21, 2005

Centre of Attraction

Many instances in my life have made me believe that I am quite attractive

At Pantaloons, a pretty looking girl once asked me" Whats the price of this top". I felt quite happy and said that you will have to ask the people at the store or check the price tag. She said "Sorry" and went away with a sheepish grin on her face. Maybe she felt her question was not a great opening and had not got my attention enough. Poor thing.

Once in a hotel, when I was walking towards the restroom - a lady wanted to see whether I am chivalrous and asks me - "Can I get a glass of water". I told her that I would have loved to but they will not allow me in the kitchen as I do not work here. Again she said "Sorry" and her friends started giggling at her. She was blushing profusely - guess she understood that her her first move to me was not smart or maybe she was shy as the girls were pulling her leg with me. Girls!

Sometimes I am so attractive, that girls (even women) can't just help asking me for favours. A couple of times in the railway station - pretty women have become quite bold and said to me - "Hey Cool, please help me with the luggage" - I guess cool is like short form of "cool looking guy"

The most audacious move was made by a lady in "Fabmart" and she took a kurta and said "Will this size fit me" - now if that was not like being direct with her intentions. She just could not resist me I gues. Man, I am on a roll. I just said" you will have to try it out - I myself am looking for a kurta of my size". For some strange reason, she too apologized profusely. Must have been that she felt she was too open and I did not respond well enough. Ladies, go slow - do not lose control of yourself when you see smart guys..

Numerous instances like this - girls coming to me in Supermarkets and asking me - where do I pay for this, whats the guarantee on this etc.... Oh my! Do I stand out or what in a crowd or what

I have started believing that wherever I go, I am quite a centre of attraction and the fairer sex can't just help noticing me ...

12 Comments:

  • Lol! Love your attitude but only when not directed at me!

    By Blogger Mrs. Dalloway, at 9:08 PM  

  • Haha :) will make a note of that

    By Blogger tcr_79, at 9:36 PM  

  • you forgot your influence on little kids Mr.Charming - how a kid kept tugging at ur trousers in a shop, calling you "Father, father" :)) Well, this was while you were still in your teens :D

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:14 PM  

  • Haha :) yeah that was one embarassing moment - and the mom squirmed out of the scene totally apalled at her kids behaviour

    By Blogger tcr_79, at 11:16 PM  

  • Haha:)) You must be having a hard time peeling off women from your person everytime you step out of your home :))

    Avoid shopping malls and restaurants, I heard women get very aggro in these places LOL

    Guess you are the desi Brad Pitt(s) :))

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:32 AM  

  • LOL, so what are you doing now to counter this attraction? :)

    By Blogger Praveen, at 6:21 AM  

  • silverline: haha :) i liked the BRad Pitt(s) part

    Praveen: Any suggestions ;-)

    By Blogger tcr_79, at 8:30 AM  

  • haha.. tcr.. if its really true.. then thts aweosme.. well its a refreshing change when girls start hitting on u.. althgh ur answers were humble.. i thought a little more smart answers could have stumped them or made them go red and tht wud have been more fun..:)kewl

    By Blogger Vivhyd, at 2:00 PM  

  • Viv - dont rub it in... smarter answers need smarter minds... i think you know where I m getting at

    By Blogger tcr_79, at 2:22 PM  

  • aww man.. cmon.. atleast u got this far.. *wink* :D

    By Blogger Vivhyd, at 3:47 PM  

  • Viv - haha :)

    Laugh as much as you want, but every dog has his day!

    By Blogger tcr_79, at 5:32 PM  

  • Gosh!!!
    I need atleast a MILLION Dollars to believe each of these incidents!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home