Just Another Blog

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Moving on

I always wonder why people always feel bad about what happened in the past and think how good it would have been had things worked out... Many people do think this way... I think otherwise...

I feel that if things had worked out for me in engg. college, then I would never have done a post graduation or even if I did, I would have not made the friends that I made... The reason I made so many friends was because I am not tied down in a relationship... Would have never learnt a lot of things that I learnt from my other acquaintances had I been in a relationship... So I guess there are positives about things not working out... Maybe it was for the best...

It is easy to think of the past and sulk, I would say, learn from the past and move on... And then you can truly enjoy life...

As Shah Rukh says in Kal Ho Na Ho - "Jeeyo, khush raho, aish karo, kya pata Kal ho na ho"

2 Comments:

  • And the end result - always better than what you can ask for - is it not...

    By Blogger tcr_79, at 11:07 AM  

  • Thats so cool - supports my theory :)

    By Blogger tcr_79, at 11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home