Just Another Blog

Thursday, September 22, 2005

55 or Less

The step that matters

Sitting at the beach, we stared at the sunset.

Waves roared as they came to us but receded just before they touched my feet.

She said “I am like the wave, this is as far as I can get. You have to take the next step!

I nodded and stepped back

---------------------------------------------------------------

Runaway Bride

Commotion – our neighbor Aunty was waving wildly to someone.

As I ran to the scene of action, the guy started the bike and zoomed away. As the smoke cleared, we could see the girl bid a teary eyed farewell.

I said – It’s Didi

Aunty wryly said “Yes beta, she’s gone”

---------------------------------------------------------------

Was it a Dream

Another wicket down – India 137 - 5

I turned off the TV in despair. Started cursing the team angrily for the pathetic performance

An hour later, I turned on the TV to see how we lost only to see an Indian player hit the winning runs!!

It was the Natwest final

6 Comments:

  • hi ...

    liked ur first story ... it was awfully good ....

    By Blogger ~*. D E E P A .* ~, at 10:53 PM  

  • n , me 1st to comment too !!!!

    By Blogger ~*. D E E P A .* ~, at 5:12 AM  

  • Deepa - thanks...

    And yes you have both the first and second comments ;-)

    By Blogger tcr_79, at 7:57 AM  

  • Welcome:

    Thank you

    Well I am not a writer, it is pretty difficult as there are not too many words to play with

    But it is really good fun - trust me

    By Blogger tcr_79, at 11:08 AM  

  • WOW, the first one was really kool. Good post!

    By Blogger Praveen, at 3:11 AM  

  • O God...I understood your attempt only after reading the comments.. Sigh!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home