Just Another Blog

Saturday, November 19, 2005

Shelly...

I did not want to let you go... I felt unsafe leaving you unattended in this big bad world.. I could see meaningful glances and also could hear the odd passing remark "How cute she is"... etc...

But you were mine - how could I ever see you with someone else... What would I do without you around... I did not trust anyone - not even my neighbour who had his eyes on you ... And you were helpess - you could not defend yourself

I decided enough was enough... I was going to protect you from the prying eyes... I knew a place where you would be safe and sound

So when I was leaving, I got up and picked you up - my toy turtle "Shelly" from the top of the computer where u were sitting, put you into my bag and got you along with me to my apartment...

9 Comments:

  • cute.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:59 PM  

  • Hey Tess...

    Thanks for dropping by - Keep the comments flowing :)

    By Blogger tcr_79, at 10:01 PM  

  • aww Shelly be Safe :)

    By Blogger Dewdrop, at 9:23 AM  

  • Dewdrop - shelly is :) now i have to protect her only from my roomies :)

    Dee - that was the intent... Well I dont have it - I won it in the Mall of America :) which is why I like it all the more...

    By Blogger tcr_79, at 9:28 AM  

  • Dedrop - thanks for dropping by my blog...

    Keep coming.

    By Blogger tcr_79, at 9:29 AM  

  • hey, here after a long time.. wtzzup man? hw things goin?

    By Blogger Sujith, at 1:00 PM  

  • Yeah its been a while

    How have you been - Things have been good :)

    A bit hectic but good :)

    By Blogger tcr_79, at 1:29 PM  

  • great post, pulled a good surprise in the end :)

    By Blogger Praveen, at 9:38 PM  

  • Thanks Praveen... :)

    By Blogger tcr_79, at 7:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home