Just Another Blog

Sunday, October 02, 2005

Friends

As I see "Friends" in TV - I realise that I simply love watching the bonding that they share.

Looking back, I have been lucky on the "friend" front and have made many special friends till date. Some are still in touch, some are out of touch, some remember me, some dont as well - irrespective of all that - they are still "Special" to me... I also hope to keep making more friends as I go on.

The next few posts are dedicated to my friends - a Post for a friend :)

So I have quite a bit to write now in the coming days :)

3 Comments:

  • was on a 5 day leave n resolved to hibernate ... am back now .. will update today

    By Blogger ~*. D E E P A .* ~, at 8:38 PM  

  • hope to see some really "friendly" posts from your pen :)

    By Blogger Praveen, at 3:12 AM  

  • Deepa - cool, looking forward to it...

    Praveen - "friendly posts" - some people who are real gems -

    By Blogger tcr_79, at 8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home