Just Another Blog

Monday, March 20, 2006

When...

When is the white blanket going to melt away and give way to green carpet...

When am I going to be able to get down from the skyway and walk fearlessly on the gravel road...

When will I be able to take a stroll outside without being dressed like a mini astronaut...

When am I going to sit on my patio without having to rush back inside as the toes and fingertips start paining...

Basically the above four lines are poor tries at poetry to say "When is summer coming?"

5 Comments:

  • Not bad especially the artronaut one:).....Here we are waiting for the rains!!!

    By Blogger Anoop, at 5:06 AM  

  • i am so used to this weather after 3 winters.. tht i just wear a thin layer of extra clothing even when temps here 10F.. and when its 50F i am sweating.. :( .. haha.. spring has begun.. hold on..

    By Blogger Vivhyd, at 6:16 AM  

  • Anoop - Thanks... Waiting for the rains - sounds like Kerala :)

    Viv - 10 F is too cold for just a thin layer... good for you that you have accustomed to this winter - I haven't :(

    By Blogger tcr_79, at 4:54 PM  

  • Good that u clarified ... else my mind would have run in all directions !!!!

    another smile for u ... :) :) :)

    By Blogger ~*. D E E P A .* ~, at 8:29 PM  

  • Run in all directions...

    Trust me - I m quite curious to know even a couple of them :)

    Thanks for the smile... Keep dropping by

    By Blogger tcr_79, at 8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home