Just Another Blog

Saturday, November 26, 2005

Contact List...

Bored on the weekend, I was glancing through the contact list on my phone. I scrolled through the list one more time and with a bit more intent but still nothing.


I sighed and plonked back on the couch thinking about my phone book in India... I remember that I used to have a large phone list in my phone... And there was one number which I could dial/sms at any time - day/night...

And that was Kavs - she was a friend I could contact anytime - when i was bored, when I was down, when I was happy, when I was thrilled, when I had to give happy/sad news... And the best part was - the feeling was mutual.

She has said the best thing a friend has ever said or would ever say to me - "I feel very comfortable when I am with you, I can discuss anything. There is a comfort level I share with you, which I dont share with anyone else"

And you know what Kavs, I dont think whether you are asleep/awake, at office/home, whether you are with your boyfriend or not at all if I need to get in touch with you.

Never have and never will...

13 Comments:

  • Yup sm friends are real priceless..!!
    Smtime u just need to have a small chat with them to lift ur spirits.
    Smtime just a "Hello..!! How u doin..??

    Do call her up once soon...!!

    By Blogger L, at 9:05 PM  

  • Oh I did do that...

    Only the frequency of calling/smsing is much lesser now...

    By Blogger tcr_79, at 9:15 PM  

  • Aaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww !!!!

    The " SHELLY " post is so damn touching .....

    u know , i love dogs so much that i dont want to have one .... coz i feel i may not be able to take care of it well ....

    By Blogger ~*. D E E P A .* ~, at 3:54 AM  

  • hope u got back in touch w/ ur friend

    By Blogger ~*. D E E P A .* ~, at 3:54 AM  

  • how r u , btw ??

    By Blogger ~*. D E E P A .* ~, at 3:55 AM  

  • Deepz.

    Thanks - if you love dogs - do keep one...

    I am definitely in touch with her but not so much as before...

    And I am doing fine - a bit busy with work and all... but overall good

    By Blogger tcr_79, at 9:01 AM  

  • nopes .... if i keep a dog , i'll always worry if i'm doing enough for her ... so ....

    update

    By Blogger ~*. D E E P A .* ~, at 12:07 AM  

  • Haha :) your wish...

    By Blogger tcr_79, at 5:57 AM  

  • Update??

    By Blogger tcr_79, at 5:59 AM  

  • update as in , i wanna read a new post

    By Blogger ~*. D E E P A .* ~, at 4:06 AM  

  • Haha :) oh ok...

    Been a busy week here - so did not get time to post actually

    Will post something by the weekend...

    By Blogger tcr_79, at 6:55 AM  

  • 3 days to go

    By Blogger ~*. D E E P A .* ~, at 10:48 PM  

  • :) thats sweet of you

    Nice to know that someone is reading my blog

    By Blogger tcr_79, at 10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home