Just Another Blog

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Embarassing...

I usually chat with Amma using Yahoo voice chat and when she logs in, I usually tell her to hold on while I connect the speakers...

As usual, today Amma came online and this is how it went


Amma: r u there?
Me: Yes
Amma: Can I call

I wanted to type the usual "one sec" but then i went a bit too left of the 'c' key and typed 'x' instead and pressed an enter and guess what came on the screen!!

Me: one sex

I tried to correct by quickly typing one sec but then the damage was already done and my mom had obviously seen it.

Then I put on the headphones and took the call and she giggled and said "Dei, I will get you married - dont get so worried"

I wished Mother Earth would open and gobble me up...

13 Comments:

  • hahaha.. that was funny..

    By Blogger Vivhyd, at 6:01 AM  

  • :( :( I know - but at my expense...

    By Blogger tcr_79, at 7:47 AM  

  • tcr.. happy new year and vishu.. even i kinda celebrate both - atleast in my house it is.. my father/and all his side r frm palakkad..

    By Blogger Vivhyd, at 8:33 PM  

  • Hey same here...

    Mom is from Palakkad side :) She was born and brought up there

    By Blogger tcr_79, at 8:47 PM  

  • heee heee heee

    v v v v v nice ...

    loved it :)

    By Blogger ~*. D E E P A .* ~, at 11:34 PM  

  • :( :(

    By Blogger tcr_79, at 6:28 AM  

  • Hi Dee..

    Wish you a happy vishu and easter

    Dont tell me the same thing happened to you!

    Trust me - it is better to have that with your brother rather than mother

    By Blogger tcr_79, at 5:55 PM  

  • ha ha ha your mom so cute, mine would taken a broom and chased me around the house ROFLMAO

    By Blogger silverine, at 9:59 AM  

  • Why is everyone saying my mom is cute...

    I am the poor guy struck for a mistake - grr..

    By Blogger tcr_79, at 10:01 AM  

  • LOL...!!
    Well yup have done many such keyboard "slips"...!! but never had such disasterous reperussions..!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:12 PM  

  • I know - this had to be one of the worst!!

    By Blogger tcr_79, at 1:55 PM  

  • really funny, gr8 one, me too from palakkad

    By Blogger Praveen, at 7:51 PM  

  • gut-busting! I lauffed my ass off, and you KNOW it!

    By Blogger Notyergurl`nextdoor, at 10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home